Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Cortex

Pages: [1] 2
The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 13
« on: December 11, 2015, 10:51:52 PM »
Going to update the OP with the winner.  If this ends up being the last round (I really don't know), then I'm glad that I was able to take part in it.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 13
« on: December 09, 2015, 04:42:19 PM »
I wanted at least three people, but I guess that might not be happening.  I'm ending this tomorrow; if you want to join, you better do it soon.

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 13
« on: November 25, 2015, 10:48:00 PM »
basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had)

Please use the naming convention of "Round 13 - [Username].map" for your map.

HERE WE GO AGAIN  :PogChamp:

EDIT: The winner is Inferno; all of the maps were pretty good, but Inferno was very similar to the original.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 12
« on: November 19, 2015, 09:55:02 PM »
ayy

Tournaments / Re: Get Yourself Fangaming: Game Suggestions!
« on: November 16, 2015, 04:27:04 PM »
I would like to bring up a problem with I Wanna Go Across The Rainbow.
You probably already are aware of it, but if Rainbow were to be played at this event, what would be done about the secrets?  Would they simply go up to Kyubey, or would they be given a reference for where the secrets are?  Required secrets are the main reason why I don't recommend Rainbow to beginners.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 8
« on: October 29, 2015, 04:28:59 PM »
This round is now over, just give a a minute to finalize my decision and update the OP.

The Lounge / Blind RMJ Maps - Round 8
« on: October 26, 2015, 04:20:43 PM »
basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had)

Please use the naming convention of "Round 8 - [Username].map" for your map.

This round will probably end in a few days, but it all really depends on IRL stuff and how fast the entries come in.

EDIT: 128-UP WINS THIS ROUND  :PogChamp:
Even though I am amazed on even how Wolsk made his map, the novelty only lasts so long, and all the other maps were pretty good as well.  I liked 128's map the most because it managed to make a lot of interesting jumps as well as make use all of the inputs given, especially the random left and rights along with the full jump at the end.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 7
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:05:25 PM »
I'm actually quite satisfied with this one.

Tools & Software / Re: jtool - a new RMJ-type thing
« on: October 15, 2015, 07:55:24 PM »
I made a crimson skin.  Enjoy.

https://www.mediafire.com/download/lais29cqsva8drz/crimson.zip

Patrick, is there any way to be able to modify the kid's sprite in a skin?
EDIT: Didn't even see that Ario was requesting the same thing.  I guess I'm not the only one.

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 6
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:18:50 PM »
I wanted to participate in this (since my last map was terrible), but the recording is simply way too long for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Lounge / Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 5
« on: October 10, 2015, 07:35:37 PM »
I kind of gave up on the last jump, but whatever.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: September 29, 2015, 05:02:19 PM »
Needle Satan clear!

I started playing this game a while ago, and I got relatively far.  However, it was a struggle, and the absurdly high death count that I had really demotivated me.  I decided to simply start another save, and everything went quite smoothly this time. (at least for me)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: May 24, 2015, 09:53:47 PM »
This was a long time coming.

General Discussion / Re: WOLSKY'S ROADTRIP (Meet-Ups Hype?)
« on: April 22, 2015, 11:20:38 PM »
The St Louis area has thin crust pizza if you prefer that  :Kappa: b

The Lounge / Re: memes
« on: April 09, 2015, 04:24:37 PM »

Pages: [1] 2