Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Rapitor

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 28, 2015, 10:18:16 AM »

Piano is dead :)

Now I can finally have fun with the second part of the game :D

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:29:29 AM »

Well, maybe some of you saw my horrendous 1 HP fail of colonel last stream.... I was really stupid and kinda deserved it I guess.
But apparently the game also felt sad and gave me another chance on the platform phase. This time I didn't fail and beat it.
40 hours for this guy, hardest boss I ever beat. One more and I'm done with boss, pls piano be nice to me x:

« on: October 26, 2014, 08:22:41 AM »

Yay, I finally beat this miku too^^
I'm glad that it's over. Took me 12 hours in total with 2 deaths on final Phase.
Colonel will be next... oh man, I'm scared x:

« on: September 28, 2014, 01:10:04 PM »

Beat DotKid Miku, took me 28 hours total, 23 hours on my other save and now 5 hours on my newest :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 07, 2014, 05:19:46 PM »

Finally beat this, the red area was harder than I thought :/

« on: July 25, 2014, 01:27:02 AM »

Finally, I managed to escape from the TAS room with the key item!
Secret 4 wasn't that hard than I thought, my main problem was the TAS drop save, that took me 6 hours .__.
The other saves were actually not that hard, well the last save was kinda stupid I guess.
But overall I'm glad that I got it, even though it doesn't affect the game anymore :(

« on: July 23, 2014, 10:53:56 PM »

I did it :D Actually the butterfly screen was really fun to play, I liked it. But now I'm glad that I made it ^_^
Let's deal with this room .__.

Meet and Greet! / Hey :) /
« on: July 05, 2014, 12:09:22 PM »
Hello guys!^^
I'm registered since May 18, 2014 but I never introduced myself.

Maybe some of you know me from other chats, I don't know^^ Well, I'm 17 years old and I like to play fangames (but I think everyone here likes to play them ^_^). Currently I try to beat I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2 (Boss Rush 4/5 only Big Kid is remaining) and Kamilia 3 (Stage 4 Butterfly with 3 secrets). Sometimes I stream playing them on my twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/rapitor
I do play other fangames, but those two are my main focus atm.

I also started to make a own fangame, but it's at a really early status, so it could take a very long time until it's finished^^.

However, that was my introduction and it's nice to meet everyone here^^

Video Discussion / I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 - Secret 2 Clear
« on: June 20, 2014, 05:34:21 AM »
I did it after 6 hours in total :)
I choked three times after getting the gun.

Pages: [1]