Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MetaKK

Pages: [1]
Help, Suggestions & Feedback / Re: POLL 3: Website Name Rebrand?
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:52:10 AM »
Wouldn't "I Wanna be the Community" a bit more fitting?

Either way, voted.

Game Design / Re: Upcoming Fangame Contest
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:46:49 AM »
Seph is in.  Everyone give up.
That's why there's a wide variety of judges. And to be honest, I used to think gimmick-oriented fangames are the one and only way to go, but after someone in the comment of one of YoSniper's reviews explained the appeal of the metagame a bit more (a variety of different jumps and always new constellations of spikes and hazards; basically an a lot more gameplay oriented point of view rather than gimmicks and/or graphics) I can now, somewhat, see the appeal of needle games.

Don't forget: The winner has to please every judge.

Though it would be nice to have someone from the hardcore needle fangame community in as a judge as well, at least that's my 2 cents on it.

Video Games / Re: Kirby
« on: February 09, 2014, 01:53:01 AM »
Kirby Super Star. The original for the SNES. I have so many nostalgic memories of playing it with my brother all the way through. The music is amazing, it has by far the best selection of power-ups and it's all in all just fun.
(But finding the Copy ability in Milkyway Wishes took us ages ... that hiding place is absolutely ridiculous.)

Return to Dreamland is a close second though.

Pages: [1]