Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Keygrin

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / The return of Jericho Remington
« on: February 15, 2016, 03:00:16 AM »

this game sucks don't play it
i don't give a flying fuck about this game

The sequel to I wanna be the Bear

Download

Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

User-Made Creations / I wanna be the Bear: Attack of the Girls
« on: December 15, 2015, 03:00:20 AM »

This game can kiss my ass. I did not like creating this game at all. Game takes way too long to load.

Tired of all that spike armageddon? Want a game that's so easy that you can possibly no-death? This shitty game might be for you. Don't even try to enjoy this wack ass fangame garbage. I'm not making another one of these "I Wanna" games.

So, basically a bear produces a bunch of bear cubs that get raped by little girls. Then some sort of Captain N stuff happens. I can't really explain it.

Alright, so this game features:
..8 playable characters from the start, all but one of which suck
..A bunch of worthless collectible items
..Half-assed color edit (can't export palettes to a subdirectory, couldn't figure out how to solve that)
..Teleporters
..Stupid scrawny as hell boss fights and screen shaking
..Godawful endings for each character

DON'T waste your Hard Drive space on this piece of shit.

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

Meet and Greet! / Worst Gamer ever
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:05:31 PM »
Greetings, experts! Your typical sub-standard gamer who's beaten Ninja Gaiden 1 on the NES several times, but never any Super Mario Bros. game. It wasn't until this year that I started watching footage of and playing these IWBTG fangames. Naturally, I didn't make it anywhere in Boshy... I have to watch a YouTube video of someone beating the game to enjoy it for its aesthetics alone. I have my own fangame in progress, which will be a relief from the usual stuff in terms of difficulty. In fact it'll be so easy that you can't even enjoy it! I'd prefer playing Adventure fangames.

In real life, I like lemonade and Oatmeal Dinosaur Eggs.

Pages: [1]