Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - trollolol

Pages: [1]
First of all. The game development is dead. Deal with it. Here is no updates for 5+ mouths and probably will be 0 updates in next 1000 years.
So now, why people can't enjoy the every developed already thing in the game? What's the problem with using savehack to walk in final boss room? It's already completed and implemented in game, just the path is blocked, probably because here is no credits after it. BUT here is v1.32 which available for testers for 5 mounths (and noone of them didn't uploaded it for us yet, greedy jews) and here is unlocked path to final boss. You can see it in the end of Rollunk's video about M-stage. Video date is 11 october 2014.
As a player, I dont care about reasons of abandoned gamedev, I care about how I can enjoy what I have.
When I long ago completed v0.995 and moving to new pc few weeks after that guess what? My save got broken. I was forced to complete all areas from stage 1 to Influka area once again. And i did it. Only for that "protecting system" author should be beaten a lot of times and get cancer. But I didn't complain. I waited 1.25, completed all stages, all the secrets, even 5 hidden bosses.
So, another time: what's the problem of using savehack and enjoy the only thing you cant reach "legally" when it's already in the game and dev was stopped?
Don't erase that post, lets discuss it.

Pages: [1]