Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Smartkin

Pages: [1]
Tools & Software / Frames converter for avoidances
« on: January 30, 2017, 04:32:39 AM »
Not many people may be interested but I've seen on recent Stinky's stream that he uses calculator to convert seconds of his avoidance into frames and I always found that to be pretty inconvinient, so here is the tool I am about to present you. I made it a while ago for my own needs but it allows you to simply input minutes and seconds(with milliseconds supported) and press that convert button to get the frames you want, which you can safely copy from the tab! It is also quite small so if you are using only one monitor it shouldn't clutter all the little space you have. Since all fangames run at 50 frames per second it will use exactly that speed to convert stuff. If there are any more features you would like to see or want to give any feedback feel free to leave a post here. :atkHappy:

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5h0m726dohqptz6/Frames+converter.rar

Screenshot:

User-Made Creations / I wanna come up with a name
« on: March 05, 2016, 06:19:06 AM »

Hey there!  :atkHappy: I present to you my first completed fangame. Even though the name is quite "original" I tried to put my soul into it, so I hope you will enjoy playing it. Game is relevatively small, consisting of 5 main stages, 1 boss, 5 secrets and 1 extra stage. I spent around a month and a half making this. Also a lot of time was put into testing and eliminating every bug and what not. I aimed this to be an average player fangame but it also might be a good start for beginners.

Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)

I don't know what else to say. Thank you for giving any feedback or bug reports in advance!
You can use Twitter(@SmartkinZ) to contact me.

Anyway here is the download link: https://www.mediafire.com/download/c84c7ndegwst36w/I_wanna_come_up_with_a_name.rar

Game Design / Searching for people who would like to help in my project
« on: January 07, 2016, 03:00:40 PM »
Hi. I have been working on my fangame for a bit more than 4 months now and my progress isn't that great. I just started and wanna create a really nice game. But my biggest problem is being original I scrapped lots of ideas because they were already used and came up with one I consider really good. Sadly, game will be really huge and will take a lot of time to make and I have no idea whether I finish it. At the same time I don't want to give up on it. Also, I don't wanna spoil anything about the game so far and wanna make it a mystery until it is fully done because what is the purpose of creating hype if you are not gonna give what you have promised? So I need more people to work with and if anybody wishes to help in one way or another(coding, suggesting games to take sprites from, etc.). I am full of ideas but making them an actual thing becomes more of a torture and making all of this alone becomes boring pretty fast. In advance, thanks to everyone who will just reply or give any sort of advice.  :atkHappy:

Edit2: (removed Edit1) Alright I am set to do stuff and I can do all of this on my own(maybe) but if you still wish to help with anything mentioned above feel free to ask. Skype: smarton19. Discord: Smartkin#1039

Meet and Greet! / Hello :^)
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:35:11 AM »
Ok I think after a few centuries of browsing these forums and lurking on streams time to finally say hi. HI :^) I don't really have much to say about myself besides being bad at video games but I hope to fix that issue some other day or month or year. Have been here and other streams for quite a while I enjoyed everything that I saw and read. Hope to get into the community soon!!  :IceFairy:

Pages: [1]