Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - nops

Pages: [1]
So yeah, the questions are in Japanese and I can't tell what they mean, it's a screen around the beginning of the game. Can someone help me?  :atkHappy:

Gameplay & Discussion / Favorite fangame bosses?
« on: May 31, 2015, 01:49:54 PM »
Mine are the final boss from genki (all the bosses in this game are great in general), the avoidance rush in I wanna be the junk and the final boss from I wanna be the aura

Gameplay & Discussion / Camel boss in I wanna be the Pharaoh?
« on: May 17, 2015, 06:01:06 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm playing I wanna be the Pharaoh and I'm stuck after(!) the camel boss. I beat him and took the crystal, and I still can't access the warp, as it's surrounded by invisible walls. How do I get past them?

Thanks.

Meet and Greet! / Hi I guess
« on: April 26, 2014, 02:22:38 PM »
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on these forums for a while so I thought I might as well introduce myself.

I'm a 17 years old french player, I have started playing fangames recently (about 6-8 months ago?) ; I discovered them thanks to Kale, with IWBTBoshy. Then I was introduced to den and discovered that there are other fangames than iwbtb and iwbtg, and started watching more and more fangame players.

I kinda fell in love with IWBT Catharsis, the level design was absolutely amazing to me (honestly one of the greatest level designs I ever witnessed in any platforming game), I still struggle to finish it but it really motivates me. Some other fangames I love are hunyuupunpun, experience and I wanna 50map. I much prefer fangames that are all about spike instead of grinding bosses and I'm still pretty bad at them.
Besides fangames, I play (or used to play) a bunch of other games, mostly shoot'em ups and the souls series games, along with some weird NES platformers like Metal Storm or Atlantis no Nazo. I also speedrun inMomentum from time to time, my PB is around 3 seconds away from the WR.

I am currently myself making a fangame which, I hope, will end up being released. My twitch channel is https://www.twitch.tv/nopseudoidea although I almost never stream.

I hope to enjoy this stay on this community, which is from a lurker's point of view pretty amazing !

Pages: [1]