Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bart_xs

Pages: [1]
Programming Questions / Re: lower music volume
« on: May 12, 2015, 09:35:59 PM »
Thanks guys, the audaccity worked for me :)

Programming Questions / lower music volume
« on: May 12, 2015, 07:14:49 PM »
Im using Yuuutu's engine.

Is there a way to lower the volume of each sound file you have in Game maker? I have tried sound_volume(), but this doesnt work.

Programming Questions / Re: roomChanger problem
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:15:05 AM »
yes it worked prefect!

Thanks alot klazen, you explain it very good so its easy to understand and fix :)

« on: February 18, 2015, 01:28:40 PM »
@klazen its 100% what i want it to do, the height and width is the same on both rooms, but it still does the same thing, where it changes room but my player disappears.

ive noticed the same thing as lemon, where in the code for my player object it says "outsideroomChanger", but even if i use roomChanger or outsideroomChanger it does the same thing, i even tried changing the codes to roomChanger, but its the same thing.

ice also tried using playerStart or player objects in the first stage, but it didnt change anything

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

« on: February 18, 2015, 09:26:11 AM »
hm do i need a playerStart on the next level? In klazen tutorial it sounds like its supposed to just spawn me at the edge of the map on the opposite side.

"The roomChanger will do the rest for you, sending you to the next room, on the opposite side of the screen from where you left the last room. You shouldn't need to change it, but the actual room transition code is located in the player object's Intersect Boundary event if you want to see it."

Programming Questions / roomChanger problem
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »
I have made it like in klazens tutorial, where i want the player to walk off the side and send you to the next level and you walk in from the opposite side, but for some reason the game changes over to the level but my player dissapears.

I have made it like this https://imgur.com/W7Tg0zk

im using yuuutos engine

What could be the problem?

Pages: [1]