Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Be The Death Collab [Make A Stage!]

<< < (3/8) > >>

Sephalos:
I might make a stage, I'll think about it.

lemonxreaper:
I think the only way this has a shot at being good is if people make something fun, or atleast attempt to. it can be needle sure, but they should also be required to clear their own stage, completely. no tas or save states. you also need some quality control and beta testers.
otherwise 1 person might as well just make IwbtTAS3. or at the very least agree on what we are making, so it isnt so weirdly mixed up like the first.

Sephalos:

--- Quote from: lemonxreaper on October 24, 2013, 07:47:15 AM ---I think the only way this has a shot at being good is if people make something fun, or atleast attempt to. it can be needle sure, but they should also be required to clear their own stage, completely. no tas or save states. you also need some quality control and beta testers.
otherwise 1 person might as well just make IwbtTAS3. or at the very least agree on what we are making, so it isnt so weirdly mixed up like the first.

--- End quote ---
I agree with this. I can be a little harsh about needle games some times, but I understand why people make them and play them. I think a good rule for it could be: No jump cancel required.

Zero-G:

--- Quote ---No jump cancel required.

--- End quote ---

this,because there are alot of people who dont play with it because cant do it(with l shift and r shift)  or/and cant use a keybinder(it doesnt work for me as example but im controller player so im lucky).give some love for the keyboard players who are restricted

TheMarios327:

--- Quote from: lemonxreaper on October 24, 2013, 07:47:15 AM ---I think the only way this has a shot at being good is if people make something fun, or atleast attempt to. it can be needle sure, but they should also be required to clear their own stage, completely. no tas or save states. you also need some quality control and beta testers.

--- End quote ---
Seconded. My stage was so out of place in the other collab. Maybe if the chase segment wasn't there it would've been a bit better but still.

Also agreed with the no jump cancel required, probably because I suck at them without using the numpad trick, but imo there's better ways to make hard segments than just using the usual spike formations.
Dunno if I'll be joining this, I'm not too fond of spike games even though I enjoyed some of them. I just feel like they put way too much limits into level design just too focus on precise jumps, which is something I don't like.
Idk, if I manage to make something I enjoy, I may join this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version