Fangames > User-Made Creations

I Wanna Make the Marathon Needle 2

<< < (2/2)

ShadowsDieAway:
Sorry, but preparation and performing are two completely different things. You can't account for stage fright, anxiety, nerves, etc. until you experience it first to know it will happen, which makes it a catch-22: once you've experienced it you can make a decision for the next time, but you can't decide before you even know it will happen.

As far as the readme goes, I mistakenly forgot to include it in the original release but then included it shortly after, and I posted here when I made the update to V1.01. This was all well before it even appeared on del-fruit when many people find out about new games, and I included a readme excerpt as a pinned review once appeared there.

All in all this was a fun event that everyone enjoyed watching during the marathon! It helped viewers, both a part of the community and maybe those looking to join gain some insights into what goes into creating maps in a fun setting (including the twist), and I wanted to let people also enjoy the maps these four gamemakers made in that time.

ShadowsDieAway:
Version 1.02 has been released. Here are the patch notes:

r1cheese (both) - slight nerf final jumps
r1kady_original - save 1 slight nerfs
r1kady - added an extra save and rebalanced
r1alex (both) - slight nerf on save 3
r2wolfie (both) - slight nerfs end of save 2 and 3
r2alex - nerfs all over
r3kady - slight nerf final jump
r3wolfie - nerfed botom jump slightly
r3alex - nerfs all over, extra save added with rebalancing
r4kady - nerfed final jump slightly