Fangames > Announcements

Team overhaul

<< < (5/5)

BBF:
Whatever happened to King of the Hill? That seemed like a really neat event.

Denferok:
I really don't think setting up a relay would be that difficult. Players being on the same level in terms of skill doesn't matter that much. For instance having someone who averages a 40 in run the marathon against someone who averages a 45 is completely fine, it doesn't matter much. It's supposed to be about the fun and entertainment aspect, not about who ends up winning.

Also what I mean with events is scheduled streamed events, not a random race between 2 people. Yes, having more small races is good but I want to do more with medium / big events.

Onynekyu:
What do you think about creating "FangameEvents" channel ? We could leave special marathon uniqueness on marathon channel while having lot of side activities on Events Channel.

Swordslinger:
I never ran a high quality stream because i don't have the equipment to do so but i always tried to do my best to make it as watchable as possible and just as fun as possible for me, I was inactive for a month because i lost my pc but i didn't make my inactivity a secret either, i gave a vague tweet and that was it, only a couple people know the full story. As of now I do plan to upscale my equipment after a couple (major) things are taken care of so it's a curse i'm stuck with for a few months if not more. I do think the team got a little overflowed true, but i do hope that this will lead to a better future, most of the experience with watching streams for me is the streamer himself and if i like the game and i don't like the streamer one bit, i don't even care if its a game i greatly adore, you'll never see me in that stream. This was just my overall experience, and i don't think there is much else to say. As zero said as well this is your team so do as you see fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version