Fangames > Gameplay & Discussion

Roulette Streaks

<< < (3/3)

Fro27y:
I'm curious if i can use autofire in games that doesn't have it? i usually play with that but if it's not allowed im ok with it.

tehjman1993:
I think some people are getting the wrong idea about roulette streaks - you can make up your own rules! I should clarify here that although Den has provided a basic ruleset, this doesn't mean you have to follow it exactly. I've seen a lot of people both on these forums and on Twitch asking about the "rules" for roulette streaks and if option A is allowed or if option B is not allowed. The whole point of this idea was to make playing a random fangame more fun, the ruleset is arbitrary. If you want 5 skips instead of 4, go for it. Autofire? Why not. A no-avoidance-only-game rule? Sure. As long as you have fun, go nuts. There's no leaderboard, no official ranking, no prestige involved with roulette streaking. Just have fun!

Denferok:
Exactly what TJ said, you don't need to ask me about specific rulesets all the time. Just do whatever feels right for you!

aytoms29:
I rolled I wanna go the Floatkid

Denferok:
Hello everyone, I've come up with a new skip system to make it a bit more challenging and make beating harder games more rewarding

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version