Fangames > User-Made Creations

I wanna be the Co-op 1.69 Extra Patch

(1/14) > >>

Nemega:
Hey !

It has been a while but as promised I am back with a fangame made from scratch using Construct 2.
It is an online multiplayer oriented fangame featuring 4 stages and 7 bosses. I put a lot of effort into it and I really hope you will like it (around 1 year of production time, hundred of hours poured into it).

I highly suggest playing it on Two Players Mode using Chrome for the best experience.

https:///futuroueb.free.fr/IWBTC/

Commands:
F11: Fullscreen, M: Turn on/off sounds

Thank you ! :D

lawatson:
ayyyy my man!

can confirm for myself after playtesting, it is really fun and quite hard. he's put a lot of effort into this early version so i hope you guys like it.

Marthmer:
I was playing this game with Nemega from the start and I loved it from the very first moment. I think this is a revolution in fangames. A co-op game in a browser, I never saw something like this before.

The game itself got great gameplay and nice visuals. There are so many different kind of gimmicks and they aren't overused.

It isn't that long, there are in the moment two stages and 4 bosses( two normal and two secret). But there will be added a third stage in the future.

There is also a single player. But multiplayer is much more fun.

The only thing you need to look for is that you play the game in a Chrome-Browser, else it could get really laggy.

I highly recommend this game. You will miss something if you don't play it :)

Derf:
Shout out to those Sonic Worlds Engine tiles!

I haven't quite finished this yet, but I played it on single player and really enjoyed it.

I played it in Firefox and it lagged a lot while loading, but as soon as the platforming started it ran smoothly.

just_another_Guy:
Looks awesome, definitely gonna try.  :atkHappy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version