Fangames > User-Made Creations

I Wanna REDACTED the REDACTED

(1/3) > >>

Kyir:
The penultimate game of a truly thrilling fangame series! Be astounded by the sheer number of jump refreshers!
Be entraced by the vague storyline! Most of all, do your best to enjoy your time playing.

This game is targeted at players of intermediate skill, contains secrets, and has multiple possible endings.

The latest version of the game was uploaded on 11/4/2015, 11:30 AM EST

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/3t9zv3hk509m31w/I+Wanna+REDACTED+the+REDACTED.rar

Wolsk:
It doesn't extract properly for me. :V

Kyir:
What's not working? I have a sort of unconventional file structure this time just to reduce clutter, but it was working fine in my tests.

By which I mean: is it giving you a particular error or just not working at all?

Keygrin:

--- Quote from: Wolsk on November 03, 2015, 12:39:47 AM ---It doesn't extract properly for me. :V

--- End quote ---
Is "Show hidden files and folders" set in your Folder Options? For some reason, when I download the game, most of the files had the Hidden Attribute checked.

I like the animation on the save points.

Kyir:
It should work without having hidden folders checked based on my experience, but if other people report the same problem I'll just reupload it with everything shown. The clutter was just bugging me.

I'm glad you like the save animation Keygrin. I did my best with this game to add some of the smaller details that I ignored in my previous games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version