Fangames > Tournaments

The K3 Storm Peak Challenge

(1/3) > >>

ShadowsDieAway:
https://K3.fangam.es (again, special thanks to Klazen for his help with the website)

View in 1080p if you can

The K3 Storm Peak Challenge will be launched within the next two weeks. There's quite a few things I will be leaking day by day for 5 days until I release the official announcement, trailer, and website. Speaking of which, here's the first leak: a dedicated website for the challenge which a whole bunch of functionability and things to make the challenge kick even more ass.

Please hold off on asking questions about the challenge for now, I'm sure every one will be answered by the time this reveal train is done, don't wanna spoil anything beforehand. Also there is an FAQ on the site that will most like answer your question as well.

Day 1 reveal:

Here's the header to it. More to come tomorrow  :denProgress:

Day 2 reveal:

Your progress page where the next game in the challenge will appear and finished games will contain your info. Click an unlocked game to upload your win. As you can see in the picture in this example I'm up to playing conquer the blow II

Day 3 reveal:

The games list got an upgrade. As you can see below, the top part of the games list will show all of them, and you can click on the stage to go right to its games. Below that you can see the actual game list with every game's title card, the game number in the challenge, if it appeared in the K2 challenge (so you don't have to beat it again and can just upload your prior win picture), the game requirements, game link, and you can click on the title card and a dialogue will open with all other info about the game including game type, creators, rating and more. But what I'm really excited about is what you see on the right side:

keeping track of everyone's top times per game!

Whenever someone uploads their game and inputs their time, after it is verified it will be put into the database it will go right onto the list. All the times in the picture below are made up just so you guys can see what it will look like when it gets filled up.

Day 4 reveal:

Here's the big one, and what'll be giving everyone a big competitive kick in this challenge more than the game leaderboards above: in addition to game completions, those who get in the top three for each game will get speedrun points!

First place gets 3 points
Second place gets 2 points
Third place gets 1 point

Also to make sure those who beat more games than the others, if there's only two people who have beaten a game then top places will only get 2 and 1 points, and if there's only one person on the leaderboard then first place will get 1 point.

Day 5 reveal:

Trailer (see above)

Swordslinger:
I will surely be registering for this, i have to thank you actually for putting this together shadows, savage mountain challenge was a lot of fun, storm peak will do the same i hope

Patitok:
The amount of work you put into this is ridiculous, I'm gonna try this for sure when I'm done with Savage Mountain.

ShadowsDieAway:
WE'RE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://k3.fangam.es

Register and GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

k2.fangam.es will come shortly, I'll make a post when it's live.

Fireball7d7:
When trying to upload a picture I encountered this error.  https://gyazo.com/d47053368c400e64f7c643e731ff506b

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version