Fangames > Announcements

Help a community Member!

<< < (3/3)

AlextheTroller:
Im sry to hear that your pc got rekt... mine was too and i know how bad it feels! I will try to donate you some money if i can because my wallet are my parents  :Kappa:  but that doesn't mean im useless. I think i can help you more with picking up your pc, what i mean is that i can find you a pc that will run top notch games flawlessly on normal graphics, stream on it and of course doing whatever you want.

If you want a normal or gaming pc please tell me and i will try my best to find the cheapest possible choice ( picking parts individually ) and i will contact you by giving the part list that i will make in pcpartpicker.com

Again hopefully this will be helpful to you and pls someone respond so i can know what kind of pc he needs.  :atkHappy:

If you dont get it so far, i am a pc builder and heck i got a descend experience ( builded 4 pc's and fixed a few ) so i wont make any mistakes while i choose the components.

WISH U LUCK with the foundation! :denKamilia:
                                                                                                                                                                          - Alex

verveplay:
Sadly i can't donate, but i know how it feels to spend 2 months without a computer, even worse when you know there are people who miss you and you can't do that much to play again. Good luck.

Zurai:
Hello dear Community !

It's long ago that I started this post but I can finally tell you guys: We did it!

We collected whooping 200$, which helped Ultra A LOT, as he just told me. I hope
no one had the impression that we scammed you  :MVGame:

As mentioned in the Main-Post, every donor will get a place in the "I wanna Sunspike 2" credits.
Also Ultra hid something special for every donor in his sleeves as a big "Thank you!" but I can't go more into detail here!

Also a big thank you by me! This showed me again how great this community is and I'm glad I'm part of it!

If you want to get some sneak-peaks for Sunspike 2 you should definitly follow Sunbla .

Thanks again !

Timur:
no

Edit: Actually, yes. Don't bump old threads (especially in announcements) with disrespectful shit posts; warned -infern0

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version