Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Be the Transformer

<< < (2/2)

hotpocket:
Update:

* Added lots of levels (There are 50 in total now, but your save file will be broken. Sorry.)
* Tweaked some levels to be less annoying.
* Added a sound for floating as yellow
* Made a song for during gameplay. There will be more soon.

hotpocket:
Update:

* Extended stages 1B and 2B to 15 and 10 levels respectively
* Started stage 3A
* Added another song for stages 2A and 2B
* Fixed the float sound not working at all
* Significantly cut down the file sizeI think I'll be done with this after finishing stage 3B, finishing the music for stages 3A and 3B, tweaking a few things, and fixing dumb stuff. Any feedback for levels that need to be changed would be appreciated.

hotpocket:
Any more suggestions for ways to make the controls easier? I'm fine with any control scheme since I've tested the game so much, so I'll need a little help on this one.

I kind of like the idea of cycling through the transformations. I think with this it could be up to cycle forward and Z to cycle backwards, and it will loop so you can access any transformation with one button press. This way you don't have one hand doing too many things at once.

Another one I tried out was left control, Z, and up to transform, with your ring finger on ctrl, middle finger on shift, and pointer finger on Z. This way you always have a finger on a transform button so you don't have to move them around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version