Fangames > Tools & Software

Crystalline - a Particle System Tool!

(1/2) > >>

klazen108:
HeyGuys

I developed a tool for Game Maker Particle Systems, because I got tired of having to recompile the GMK every time I made one tiny change. This tool lets you edit particles in real time, so you can instantly see your code in action!

I've tried to simplify everything, and even included a randomizer function in case you have no idea and just want to roll the dice and see what happens. You can also save/load particles, and export the scripts needed to import them into Game Maker! Now there's no reason for people not to use particles :Kappa:

You can see a screenshot of the program in action here:
(click to show/hide)
I hope you find it useful! Please let me know if I can improve it, or if you have any problems with it.

--Latest Version--
Download Crystalline V1.2 Here!

--Old Versions--
Download Crystalline V1.1 Here!
Download Crystalline V1.0 Here!

--- Code: ---Changelog
==V1.2
-Fixed issue with third color not being saved to the export script
-Added new example effects (rain & America)

==V1.1 (thanks to kady for making me not be lazy)
-Added ability to move the emitter region with the mouse
-Included burst code in exported scripts

==V1.0
-Released
--- End code ---

lawatson:
dude nice !

Stinkycheeseone890:
yo badass, will check out immediately

edit: yo wtf this is the best tool ive ever even, i cant particles, i should look at the gmk to learn how or something Kappa
no but really, this is great. real help to people who don't know how particles work :O

kadykunde:
Thanks klazen senpai, hopefully people will start using pretty particles more often now  :IceFairy:

klazen108:
Version 1.1 is out! Sorry if you already downloaded 1.0, but Kady had some things he wanted me to add :Kappa:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version