I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: nops on April 26, 2014, 02:22:38 PM

Title: Hi I guess
Post by: nops on April 26, 2014, 02:22:38 PM
Hi everyone, I have been lurking on these forums for a while so I thought I might as well introduce myself.

I'm a 17 years old french player, I have started playing fangames recently (about 6-8 months ago?) ; I discovered them thanks to Kale, with IWBTBoshy. Then I was introduced to den and discovered that there are other fangames than iwbtb and iwbtg, and started watching more and more fangame players.

I kinda fell in love with IWBT Catharsis, the level design was absolutely amazing to me (honestly one of the greatest level designs I ever witnessed in any platforming game), I still struggle to finish it but it really motivates me. Some other fangames I love are hunyuupunpun, experience and I wanna 50map. I much prefer fangames that are all about spike instead of grinding bosses and I'm still pretty bad at them.
Besides fangames, I play (or used to play) a bunch of other games, mostly shoot'em ups and the souls series games, along with some weird NES platformers like Metal Storm or Atlantis no Nazo. I also speedrun inMomentum from time to time, my PB is around 3 seconds away from the WR.

I am currently myself making a fangame which, I hope, will end up being released. My twitch channel is https://www.twitch.tv/nopseudoidea although I almost never stream.

I hope to enjoy this stay on this community, which is from a lurker's point of view pretty amazing !
Title: Re: Hi I guess
Post by: infern0man1 on April 26, 2014, 03:45:29 PM
Welcome! :atkHappy:
Post by: Hiddow on April 26, 2014, 03:58:59 PM
Eww but Catharsis is some shitty needle game right? Jesus
Post by: ChillingSpark on April 27, 2014, 12:42:53 AM
Welcome
Post by: Sephalos on April 27, 2014, 02:53:28 AM
Bonjours :Kappa:/
Welcome I guess
Post by: Mattisticus on April 28, 2014, 11:30:45 AM
salut!
Post by: conlycameobasher on May 04, 2014, 03:33:06 PM
Oh yeah, I certainly saw some neat things while I lurked here.