I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Starz0r on March 19, 2014, 02:14:49 PM

Title: Medley Project List
Post by: Starz0r on March 19, 2014, 02:14:49 PM
This is a list of medley projects that are being made or are already completed. I made this list because I believe these types of games are rising in popularity among the community.

Legend Key: [Level] [Title] [Status] [Version] [Clear]

Level 35: I Wanna Go The Run - Completed - Ver 1.1 [Clear][No Extra]
Level 49: I Wanna Kill The Shadowlink - Frozen - Ver 0.135 [Normal Mode][Clear][No Extra]
Level 50: I Wanna Kill The Happil - Completed - Ver 0.6.1 [Clear]
Level 55: I Wanna Kill The Sudoku - Unknown -  Ver 0.3.1 [Clear]
Level 58: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia - Completed - Ver Final [Clear]
Level 61: I Wanna Get Rekt - Completed - Ver 1.3 [Clear]
Level 64: I Wanna Get Cultured - Almost Completed [Clear] 
Level 72: I Wanna Kill The Needle Games - Completed - Ver 1.07[Clear]
Level 82: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 2 - Completed - Ver 1.1.4 [Clear]
Level 94: I Wanna Kill The Needle Games 2 - Completed - Ver 0.69[Clear]
Level 98: I Wanna Kill The Kamilia 3 - Almost Completed - Ver 0.995 [Clear]
Level 99: I Wanna Kill The Happil 2 - Work In Progress - Ver 0.333 [Clear]
Title: Re: Medley Project List
Post by: Hectorpaddy on March 19, 2014, 02:17:25 PM
Who rated those and why is K2 same level as K3?
Post by: Starz0r on March 19, 2014, 02:19:53 PM
Who rated those and why is K2 same level as K3?
Error in typing, fixed now. Sorry.  :atkWut:
Post by: Paragus on March 19, 2014, 02:25:11 PM
Kill the needle games should probably be on here.
Post by: Starz0r on March 19, 2014, 02:30:49 PM
Kill the needle games should probably be on here.
Added. :atkHappy:
Post by: Sephalos on March 19, 2014, 04:06:05 PM
Why is cultured "Lv64" whatever that means.
I doubt it's harder than Kamilia 1 that's for sure.
Post by: Denferok on March 19, 2014, 11:41:05 PM

Have you seen kamilia 1? It's a really easy game

It's also one of the worst games I've ever played
Post by: Swordslinger on March 20, 2014, 12:23:41 AM

It may be a very easy game but it is overall harder then cultured imo, but not by much, the difference between Kamilia and Cultured is that Kamilia has bosses and cultured just has 1, and it has a save on the second phase. Cultured is also a longer game but that does not really mean anything, length does not equal the difficulty.
Post by: Denferok on March 20, 2014, 02:29:59 AM

It may be a very easy game but it is overall harder then cultured imo, but not by much, the difference between Kamilia and Cultured is that Kamilia has bosses and cultured just has 1, and it has a save on the second phase. Cultured is also a longer game but that does not really mean anything, length does not equal the difficulty.

I havn't seen cultured so idk
Post by: tehjman1993 on March 22, 2014, 08:49:01 PM
This is a list of medley projects that are being made or are already completed. I made this list because I believe these types of games are rising in popularity among the community.

Legend Key: [Level] [Title] [Status] [Version] [Clear]

Level 00: I Wanna Get Rekt - Unknown - Unknown [Clear]

Awww yeah, we're a mystery  :atkWaifu:
Post by: Sandsky0 on March 25, 2014, 09:15:38 PM
Happil 1 is ridiculously hard, have you seen it before?
Post by: Starz0r on September 02, 2014, 04:49:12 PM
Sightly updated, will add more games when I remember them.
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on September 02, 2014, 05:22:00 PM
cultured is finished, and it's way easier than get rekt. I would put that game a bit higher than where it is
Post by: conlycameobasher on September 04, 2014, 03:38:33 AM
You forgot Break the Series Z. There's two of them now, and a third is on the way. There's also Kill the Blue Mage, but much of it is original content, so dunno if it would count.

EDIT: Almost forgot Kill the Maker. Definitely a medley game there.
Post by: Swordslinger on September 04, 2014, 12:41:02 PM
Hmm, with this update i can agree and disagree. I personally find Kill The Needle Games 1 way harder then 2, the true stage is harder, I just overly find it a bit more difficult, 94 for kill the needle games 2 might be a bit too far.

May want to increase Happil 1 as well, the game is not hard until you get to Geezer, Geezer is a very difficult boss in happil 1 even on easy mode, difficulties effect gameplay in happil 1 so it is best to keep that in mind.

You forgot Break the Series Z. There's two of them now, and a third is on the way. There's also Kill the Blue Mage, but much of it is original content, so dunno if it would count.

This might be a good idea,  and conly Blue Mage does take screens from other games and original content, so yes, i would consider this a medley, also the Z Series might be a bit hard to rate on some angles, Stage 5 looks easier then 4 platforming wise and maybe boss wise too, the devas in the game i'd say is a difficulty between kamilia 2 and 3, Series Z 1 might be easy on the other hand, I really don't know.

This is my input :3
Post by: Shinytyphlosion on September 04, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
I agree with some of Swordslinger's suggestions.  I think that Happil 1 was actually around Kamilia 1 level .  I also find Kill the Needle Games to be a bit high and should be a bit closer to Kamilia 2's level.  As for Break the Series Z can anybody post the download links for 1 and 2, this site won't let me go to their threads.
Post by: Kinata on September 05, 2014, 02:25:02 AM
Doesn't Happil 1 have like 8 bosses? And the 2nd boss is already stupidly hard. I'm gonna guess that the game is not humanly possible and should be given lv. 99. Seriously why are we giving an unbeaten game a lv. 50 rating?
Post by: Swordslinger on September 05, 2014, 03:33:30 AM
Doesn't Happil 1 have like 8 bosses? And the 2nd boss is already stupidly hard. I'm gonna guess that the game is not humanly possible and should be given lv. 99. Seriously why are we giving an unbeaten game a lv. 50 rating?

After looking into happil 1 for a bit, though, mostly stage 1 and 2, the platforming is not at all difficult for one thing depending on the difficulty that you're on, the stage 2 boss fight is a huge difficulty spike and I'm pretty sure what is after it is not really pretty either, maybe as hard as kamilia 3 platforming? I heard from cosmicsense that Pdplayer has cleared the 2nd stage boss, so could this game be possible? I'm starting to think so
Post by: Kinata on September 05, 2014, 02:46:45 PM
Yes but the game has like 8 (9?) bosses. And at best we've got one dude who's beaten the first two. I don't think we have good reason to believe it's humanly possible, assuming the game continues to increase in difficulty (and knowing Just). Trying to rate this game seems as premature as when the Koreans gave a lv. 95 rating to Brute.
Post by: Raganoxer on September 09, 2014, 09:56:04 PM
Yes but the game has like 8 (9?) bosses. And at best we've got one dude who's beaten the first two. I don't think we have good reason to believe it's humanly possible, assuming the game continues to increase in difficulty (and knowing Just). Trying to rate this game seems as premature as when the Koreans gave a lv. 95 rating to Brute.

quick question kinata, how does the community rate a fangame? what are all of the variables when the number is assigned? saves, time taken, death count, length; anything else?