I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Skulldude899 on March 06, 2014, 09:53:05 AM

Title: List of My Favorite IWBTG Fangames
Post by: Skulldude899 on March 06, 2014, 09:53:05 AM
This is a simple list of my favorite I Wanna be the Guy fan-made games. I know a lot of people search for the top-tier, awesome and perfect one, but these are the closest thing to that. Some of these games can be found on Kayin's forum or on the Aiwanna Wiki. Though take in consideration that this is just my opinion and my taste of fangames, so it's more than likely that you won't like some of the fangames included here. https://pastebin.com/7cv4QJLi (https://pastebin.com/7cv4QJLi)
Title: Re: List of Good IWBTG Fangames
Post by: Sandsky0 on March 07, 2014, 04:38:30 PM
Strange, i think you forgot catharsis :Kappa:
Post by: Skulldude899 on March 08, 2014, 04:21:11 AM
OH did I rly!? :Kappa:
Post by: AndresSgarrido on March 09, 2014, 11:44:53 PM
No I Wannayaaa?  :atkCry:
Post by: Derpyhoovesiwbtg on March 12, 2014, 02:35:59 AM
wheres boshy and not another needle game  :atkWut:
Post by: Skulldude899 on March 12, 2014, 03:09:35 PM
I don't like boshy cuz it's pretty overrated and I also don't want to include needle games on my list. As I said before, some of your  most favorite fangames may not be included here and a lot of people in the community have different opinions when it comes to good level design in fangames.
Post by: infern0man1 on March 12, 2014, 04:42:24 PM

I don't like boshy cuz it's pretty overrated and I also don't want to include needle games on my list. As I said before, some of your  most favorite fangames may not be included here and a lot of people in the community have different opinions when it comes to good level design in fangames.

Well said. We all have a distinctive taste. My favorite fangame, for example, is Catharsis/3200min, while my least favorite is Galaxy. It's nearly the opposite of yours (though you do like 3200min O.o), but it's an opinion.
Post by: lemonxreaper on March 19, 2014, 04:53:20 PM
you should probably change the thread name to something like your favorites thread or something like paras. otherwise there will only be confusion or arguing. and dear god we don't want a retard ass thread like the one on the other forum.