I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: YoSniper on February 06, 2014, 06:11:47 PM

Title: You probably all know me but...
Post by: YoSniper on February 06, 2014, 06:11:47 PM
I am YoSniper,

but if you want to be less formal, you can call me Jake. I created I Wanna Be Like Zoop and I Wanna Be Like Brisulph, and I have been playing fangames for about 5 years now. I became the Guy in 2009 and have had fun programming my own games since, most of which are not IWBTG fangames.

I'm not usually much of a forum guy, but I'll post now and again. I review games on my YouTube channel, particularly independent computer games which haven't been discussed at great length by everyone else.

When it comes to fangames, I usually enjoy new gimmicks as opposed to seemingly endless spike-weaving and Megaman music. I have an engine available for download, wherein I have done my best to provide you with a great deal of tools to create bosses, secret items, and more.

Please feel free to give bug reports on anything I put out. While I have decided not to work any further on Zoop and Brisulph, I do intend to work as many bugs out of my other games, as well as my engine, as possible.

Thanks, and nice to meet you all.
Title: Re: You probably all know me but...
Post by: infern0man1 on February 06, 2014, 06:29:16 PM
:PogChamp:
Post by: Sephalos on February 06, 2014, 10:31:40 PM
Welcome to the forum YoSniper
Post by: Ario147 on February 07, 2014, 05:47:46 AM
Nice to have you here. ^^

(click to show/hide)
Post by: Wolsk on February 07, 2014, 09:18:26 PM
who
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on February 08, 2014, 09:57:35 AM
yo, yosniper 
I hope everything's foshizzle rizzle in tha dizzle
if ya kno what i mean!
 because i dont