I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: thenewgeezer on November 25, 2013, 01:26:06 AM

Title: WOW
Post by: thenewgeezer on November 25, 2013, 01:26:06 AM
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: WOW
Post by: Sephalos on November 25, 2013, 02:08:36 AM
Let's russle more jimmies.

(click to show/hide)
Post by: lemonxreaper on November 25, 2013, 04:17:37 AM
As soon as I saw "dagger" I knew which direction this was headed.
Personally I don't think its too unreasonable for them to ask that mods be private.
Post by: Popetaco on November 25, 2013, 10:10:55 AM
(click to show/hide)
Post by: Paragus on November 25, 2013, 10:17:20 AM
Do you really want to open this can of worms again over something that didn't actually happen?  The last time this topic was even talked about people like to get personal, call people names, or resign their position because someone else had a differing viewpoint.  I'm going to try hard to refrain from being baited into this again because I consider us a family of sorts, and I really don't want to see us torn up over an issue because people can't handle having a debate or an honest disagreement.
Post by: Olivebates on November 25, 2013, 10:27:30 AM
(click to show/hide)

This made me laugh. I shared this with two of my friends, and said I made it. Then we all laughed a lot.

Thank you for the laugh
Post by: Swordslinger on November 25, 2013, 01:08:54 PM
Do you really want to open this can of worms again over something that didn't actually happen?  The last time this topic was even talked about people like to get personal, call people names, or resign their position because someone else had a differing viewpoint.  I'm going to try hard to refrain from being baited into this again because I consider us a family of sorts, and I really don't want to see us torn up over an issue because people can't handle having a debate or an honest disagreement.

I guess you could say there was an argument over modding in Kiyomi's stream yesterday. Kiyomi asked me for a no resetting music modification, Hector asked dagger to update his game first, sadly he said no. I then took matters into my own hands and then modded the game and sent it to Kiyomi, it was a private mod for her anyway, I honestly don't see the harm.

Im not trying to spark a debate but honestly, this is just getting old.
Post by: Wolsk on November 26, 2013, 03:18:15 AM
WOW

Also, I don't give a shit about any of this.
Post by: Zero-G on November 26, 2013, 08:16:40 AM
why do you post then :FailFish: