I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: letzplaygameplay on October 09, 2016, 05:59:40 AM

Title: Good DotKid fangames?
Post by: letzplaygameplay on October 09, 2016, 05:59:40 AM
I've been playing through I wanna be the Neon 1 and 2 recommended by 3-headed Monkey, and I really enjoyed the DotKid segments. Are there many dotkid games? And what are the best ones?
Title: Re: Good DotKid fangames?
Post by: infern0man1 on October 09, 2016, 01:37:40 PM
There aren't very many DotKid fangames out there at all, especially ones that are worth mentioning.

Some on Nader's other games also have DotKid segments, but I can't remember which ones exactly.
I Wanna Be The Dotneedle is a pretty good one too.
I wanna be the Dot, a game made by Papaya, is also pretty fun.

There's also I wanna go the DotKid (the original one of these) and a few others that next to no one has ever heard of and that aren't very good.
Post by: Lss40 on October 10, 2016, 05:55:12 AM
Indigo Needle has some dotkid segments, none of which are too hard or obnoxious.
Post by: letzplaygameplay on October 10, 2016, 04:01:58 PM
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'll give them a go.
Post by: Kilp on October 17, 2016, 06:53:19 PM
If you're going to play the original Dot Kid, I would recommend the easy mode of that game. You get to have a red box around you in that version(You have the option to turn it off by pressing H) and plus it doesn't have restarting music. Certain things are easier in that mode but not everything is nerfed though.