I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Unfinished / Incomplete => Topic started by: MrSlick on June 21, 2016, 08:09:11 PM

Title: I Wanna Grind MMO
Post by: MrSlick on June 21, 2016, 08:09:11 PM
ded
Title: Re: I Wanna Grind MMO
Post by: MrSlick on June 21, 2016, 08:09:50 PM
reserved
Post by: bananaguy12mhc on June 22, 2016, 03:09:34 AM
You not even made anything? How can I trust you?  :atkWut:
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on June 22, 2016, 09:10:11 AM
Items? Inventory? Crafting? Is this even a fangame?
Post by: WetWookie on June 22, 2016, 09:30:14 AM
If the amount of effort put into this post is any indication of the amount of effort you're going to put in the game I have high hopes for it.
Post by: patrickgh3 on June 22, 2016, 02:05:35 PM
I wish you the best of luck making this. But on a similar note as bananaguy and wookie, I feel that setting huge plans and doing a public announcement before much work has been done isn't good. To me this is an instance of planning too much before working, which I believe drains motivation for the creator. And to the public, since this post has nothing to show yet, it doesn't attract people to work with you or to be interested in your progress.
Post by: MrSlick on June 22, 2016, 02:13:31 PM
No worries my friends, I have done tons of fangames before that I keep to myself. This won't be first "fangame" but it will be first "public" fangame. This is basically the embodiment of all the work I have done leading up to this.
Post by: kadykunde on June 22, 2016, 02:48:06 PM
I think it would be a good idea to get a base of the multiplayer just to make sure al your planning doesnt go to waste (would also be a base on what you can and can't do)
Post by: MrSlick on June 22, 2016, 03:28:11 PM
I think it would be a good idea to get a base of the multiplayer just to make sure al your planning doesnt go to waste (would also be a base on what you can and can't do)
I've already done multiple tests with multiplayer, one with the server written in game maker and one with the server written in nodejs. I know what I'm doing with multiplayer. ;)
Post by: Aelya on July 02, 2016, 12:20:46 AM
just do it
Post by: PiranhaTooth on August 10, 2016, 09:34:49 PM
This seems like a really big project to do on your own. Seriously though, I wish you the best of luck! :cirPrise:
Post by: aytoms29 on September 27, 2016, 01:04:26 AM
This sounds like something that's gonna take a while. Best of luck!