I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Marxkerber on May 10, 2016, 10:42:42 PM

Title: Is there any way to transfer Kamilia 3 saves between computers?
Post by: Marxkerber on May 10, 2016, 10:42:42 PM
Okay, so I've recently gotten a new computer and am transferring all my stuff on to it, but I know that there's some system in place in order to prevent transferring saves between computers in Kamilia. I'm at The Guy now with all the secrets and having to start over would just be awful. Stage 3 and secret 2 were insane and took forever, but the main problem is Shine and Bright. I hate that boss enough that I would probably just quite playing it if I had to restart. So I want to ask, is there any possible way to actually get a save with the same progress to a different computer. I honestly don't care if I have to save hack to do it, I just want to have a save with the same progress.
Title: Re: Is there any way to transfer Kamilia 3 saves between computers?
Post by: Katz on May 11, 2016, 08:41:16 AM
If beating first 3 stages takes you forever and is a huge pain in the ass, I recommend you to consider whether you should be playing the game at all.

Discerning tbh
Post by: L4Vo5 on May 11, 2016, 06:45:37 PM
Well... You could download a hacked version with everything completed, then use the portal room to get to whatever stage you were in (in your case it would be Stage 3 boss)
Downsides: you'll already have the secrets (and i don't know if you can even "pretend" to get it by beating the screen again) and the achievements.
You could also hack the game and decompile it/whatever. But you need some windows knowledge, or files knowledge, or binary idk (i heard someone say the anti-decompiler was simple to reverse, but of course... most people wouldn't even know where to start)
Post by: Marxkerber on May 11, 2016, 07:22:07 PM
If beating first 3 stages takes you forever and is a huge pain in the ass, I recommend you to consider whether you should be playing the game at all.

Yeah I kinda doubt I'll be able to beat it, but I do want to at least get to boss rush. I do find the game fun, I just despise Shine and Bright despite actually having a pretty easy time with it compared to some people thanks to a first try past Rose Gear. I'm sure that I could beat everything again if I REALLY wanted to, I just really don't want to and would probably just take a huge break from it before I'd ever want to go through it all again.
Post by: Hobowithayoyo on May 15, 2016, 05:30:44 AM
As far as i know, the only way to get your save back is hexedits.
Post by: Syd on May 15, 2016, 09:13:00 AM
I remember Merg saying that when he changed computers he contacted Kamilia and he fixed his save
Post by: stan on June 28, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
Well... You could download a hacked version with everything completed, then use the portal room to get to whatever stage you were in (in your case it would be Stage 3 )
Do you know how to get this kind of hacked version ?