I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: Gaborro on March 22, 2016, 09:59:51 PM

Title: Hi everyone!
Post by: Gaborro on March 22, 2016, 09:59:51 PM
Hello, Iīm Gaborro, but I would prefer that you call me Gabo. Iīm not so new to fangames, but after two years, I finally decided to present myself, because I was kind of shy. I am a mexican 15 years old player. I started playing fangames because I was a fan of platforming games, and I was looking for challenging and hard games from the genre. I ended up finding IWBTG, which I managed to beat on medium. After playing, I wanted to see people react to playing this game, and I found that there were a lot of fangames, and then, I found the wiki on Ultragamerīs channel :atkHappy: . I really enjoyed playing all types of fangames, but I really like avoidance :atkLove: . Needle is fun too!  :atkWaifu: . My hardest clear for me was the Boss 2 from K3, but Iīm currently working on beating DP (Leehe avoidance  :atkCry: ) I hope we can be good friends and share experiences about our fangame adventures!  :atkHappy:
PD: You may recognize me barely from my twitch Gabolaser14 (retarded name I made when I was younger :FailFish: ) lurking in some twitch channels.
Title: Re: Hi everyone!
Post by: Katz on March 22, 2016, 10:35:17 PM
Welcome!  :atkHappy:
Post by: Onynekyu on March 23, 2016, 09:24:27 AM
Welcome gabo  ༼つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ
Post by: AndresSgarrido on April 05, 2016, 09:13:18 AM
Moar spanish players to the community PogChamp welcome!