I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Destructor Destroyer on November 21, 2015, 08:54:27 PM

Title: I wanna be the Aozi
Post by: Destructor Destroyer on November 21, 2015, 08:54:27 PM
I don't know how to make it to the next save the jumps are really easy its just i can't reach the water everytime i try i honestly think this is physically impossible i really need help i just don't get it ive been here for weeks this is the save https://prntscr.com/95h2qd
Title: Re: I wanna be the Aozi
Post by: infern0man1 on November 21, 2015, 09:27:30 PM
When you reach the limit of your first jump, immediately use your other shift key for the double jump; it's much easier to pull off imo
Post by: Destructor Destroyer on November 21, 2015, 09:37:47 PM
Its the water section not the jumps at all. i don't know if this is a 4.5 jump but if it is ive never done a jump like this before so im not sure how this works all i am given is an align which im sure is only useful for 9 jump is there an align that can help me at that part
Post by: Wolsk on November 22, 2015, 07:44:23 AM
It's just about getting the highest jump you can; you don't need any advanced techniques.
Post by: infern0man1 on November 22, 2015, 09:22:52 AM
I was talking about the water part; just do what I suggested ffs
Post by: Stepcore on November 23, 2015, 06:45:06 PM
Yeah, it's just a high jump. Use your doublejump at the apex of your first one and then spam jump when your hair touches the water.