I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: Nogard on November 16, 2015, 03:07:20 PM

Title: Hey
Post by: Nogard on November 16, 2015, 03:07:20 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Nogard. I have been playing fangames since the end of March, after quitting Starcraft 2, and I finally decided to register in the forums (better late than never I guess). I'm also a big lurker, so that explains the delay between the beginning of my IWBTG adventure and this post.
I'm currently going through the K2 challenge and I like to bother ShadowsDieAway to update the K2 site :)
My other gaming interest at the moment is speedrunning the original Rayman game for psx.

See you around!
Title: Re: Hey
Post by: BaronBlade on November 16, 2015, 03:25:08 PM
K2 CHALLENGE! NICE! Where are you at with that? Oh, and welcome! ~(=^・ω・^)ノ
Post by: Nogard on November 16, 2015, 03:33:04 PM
Hi BaronBlade :). I just started playing I wanna go the dotkid, today I reached the first boss, red Miku, the one starring in K3 boss rush.
Post by: infern0man1 on November 16, 2015, 03:44:52 PM
~(=^・ω・^)ノ hi there
Post by: BaronBlade on November 16, 2015, 05:37:36 PM
Hi BaronBlade :). I just started playing I wanna go the dotkid, today I reached the first boss, red Miku, the one starring in K3 boss rush.

:atkWut: Wow! I'm only at Tribute because fuck Koffing. I've been grinding out most of the stage 2 games, though, so I'll be moving on pretty quickly once I pass this dumb roadblock. Seriously, fuck Tribute.
Post by: Nogard on November 16, 2015, 06:36:18 PM
You just have to endure some games, luckily stage 3 is much more pleasant.