I Wanna Community

Fangames => The Lounge => Topic started by: Wolsk on October 20, 2015, 04:04:02 AM

Title: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 7
Post by: Wolsk on October 20, 2015, 04:04:02 AM
Basically I start with providing an RMJ map with a recording of me doing something. What y'all have to do is either try to remake what I originally had or create the craziest map with what I did. I'll judge what the best map is, and the winner can do their own (I'll also post the original one I had).

Please use the naming convention of "Round 7 - [Username].map" for your map.
And sorry this took so long.  Was busy with work and streaming and such.

*EDIT* CHRIST, I've been busy.  I have barely gotten on my computer to do the judging, and I also feel like I did a bad job with the blind map.  The original jump is pretty cool, but there isn't a ton that could be done with it, so sorry about that, guys.  Hopefully the next map will go a bit better without constant delays and such...

ANYWAY, THE WINNER IS CORTEXVORTEX!  Everyone did a pretty good job with what they were given, but I liked CorVor's the most because his was precise without being spammy with the spikes.  Congrats!  Don't mess up your round like I did. ;o;

The video for round 7 will be done whenever I get the chance. :V
Title: Re: Blind RMJ Maps - Round 7
Post by: infern0man1 on October 20, 2015, 06:20:09 PM
ye
Post by: 128-Up on October 21, 2015, 11:28:52 AM
an_attempt_was_made.png
Post by: Taprus on October 21, 2015, 08:22:07 PM
itried
Post by: Cortex on October 22, 2015, 06:05:25 PM
I'm actually quite satisfied with this one.
Post by: Wolsk on October 23, 2015, 06:11:04 PM
Gonna end this tonight.  GET SUBMITTING, YO.
Post by: Wolsk on October 26, 2015, 05:35:18 AM
First post updated.  Grats to CorVor on winning, and sorry to everyone for the bad map and the delays and such.