I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Topic started by: bananaguy12 on July 29, 2015, 08:08:28 PM

Title: I Wanna Be Your Banana Pudding
Post by: bananaguy12 on July 29, 2015, 08:08:28 PM
This is I Wanna Be Your Banana Pudding. It's my first fangame, and a very long needle game. It has around 90 screens and some secrets, but the secrets don't do anything. https://www.delicious-fruit.com/ratings/game_details.php?id=15205 :denMiku_v2: :cirPrise:
Title: Re: I Wanna Be Your Banana Pudding
Post by: BBF on July 30, 2015, 04:36:30 PM
The Spike outline makes me really dislike this game at times. Pretty fun regardless.
Post by: infern0man1 on July 30, 2015, 06:12:59 PM
The Spike outline makes me really dislike this game at times. Pretty fun regardless.

Especially in the purple area; it was really difficult for me to see a lot of the level at all, and I have REALLY good eyesight
Post by: bananaguy12 on July 30, 2015, 09:33:16 PM

Next time I will try to make the spikes easier to see.
Post by: Slith on August 09, 2015, 05:08:38 AM
Hi, can anyone provide a mirror to this game please?  :atkWaifu:

Many attempts to download this from google drive failed for some reason at the 50MB mark. I don't know what's going on...
Post by: bananaguy12 on August 09, 2015, 06:18:46 AM
Hi, can anyone provide a mirror to this game please?  :atkWaifu:

Many attempts to download this from google drive failed for some reason at the 50MB mark. I don't know what's going on...

I think you have to be logged into a google account in order to download it. If you are then I'm not sure what the issue is. I can upload this some where else like mediafire if need be.
Post by: Slith on August 09, 2015, 08:09:19 AM
Oh wow, just logged into google with firefox-->still did not work. Switched to IE-->download works all of a sudden...
Post by: bananaguy12 on August 09, 2015, 12:59:07 PM
Oh wow, just logged into google with firefox-->still did not work. Switched to IE-->download works all of a sudden...

That is weird, maybe google drive is more retarded than I thought. I will put my future stuff on mediafire, I guess.