I Wanna Community

Other => Video Games => Topic started by: K1NGP3DR0 (Magolor) on August 05, 2013, 10:46:08 AM

Title: Kirby
Post by: K1NGP3DR0 (Magolor) on August 05, 2013, 10:46:08 AM
Any Kirby fans out there? I love Kirby!
My favorite Kirby game is Kirby's Return to Dream Land.
What's your favorite?
Title: Re: Kirby
Post by: Derpyhoovesiwbtg on August 05, 2013, 01:18:41 PM
Havent played much, so far Kirby's Adventure  :PogChamp:
Post by: Swordslinger on August 05, 2013, 03:06:50 PM
I havent played much either, but a long time ago, i gave air ride a shot, It was fun
Post by: Sephalos on August 05, 2013, 03:53:14 PM
I've always had a soft spot for kirby, despite it being way too easy.
I think my favorite title of them all has to be Kirby's Dream Course for SNES, it's a really interesting game and becomes pretty challenging in the later levels.
Post by: Starz0r on August 07, 2013, 06:37:40 PM
I want to get Kirby: Return To Dreamland for Wii, but I don't have my Wii anymore. :BibleThump:
Post by: TheJooger on October 28, 2013, 07:58:25 PM
I used to rent some kirby games from Blockbuster, back when people used to do that. I played amazing mirror (something like that) and Nightmare in dreamland. I had no idea what I was doing in both games, and I remember it being impossible to die.

The music is awesome, though.
Post by: Skulldude899 on February 02, 2014, 05:14:16 AM
Kirby's Super Star is my favorite, probably took over most of my childhood memories.
(16 Games in One! :Kappa:)
Post by: AndresSgarrido on February 02, 2014, 09:21:05 PM
My favorite kirbys are kirby super star ultra and kirby returns to dreamland. Kirby Triple Deluxe looks amazing but i dont have a 3DS :(

Post by: infern0man1 on February 02, 2014, 10:31:42 PM
I've only played 1 Kirby game before. Due to my little siblings wanting me to play Epic Yarn a few Christmasses ago.
Post by: flagalstan on February 03, 2014, 06:30:02 PM
Dreamland 3 has to be one of my favorites, but I did see the ending of triple and deluxe and I can say I'm not looking forward to it that much.
Post by: klazen108 on February 09, 2014, 01:24:08 AM
Kirby Super Star is my hands down favorite game of all time. I would love to speedrun it sometime, but my roommate has yet to get his wiimote for us to play co-op together :Kappa:
Post by: MetaKK on February 09, 2014, 01:53:01 AM
Kirby Super Star. The original for the SNES. I have so many nostalgic memories of playing it with my brother all the way through. The music is amazing, it has by far the best selection of power-ups and it's all in all just fun.
(But finding the Copy ability in Milkyway Wishes took us ages ... that hiding place is absolutely ridiculous.)

Return to Dreamland is a close second though.
Post by: Mattisticus on March 31, 2014, 07:14:03 AM
I used to play Kirby nightmare in dreamland on my gba everytime I took a shit. Not even kidding. I loved every minute of it.
Post by: jelloknifee on April 05, 2014, 06:51:34 AM
I used to play Kirby nightmare in dreamland on my gba everytime I took a shit. Not even kidding. I loved every minute of it.
oh my god thats what I would do thats how I got into speedrunning it LOL :D
Post by: Shinytyphlosion on July 31, 2014, 02:15:07 PM
My favorites are Kirby Super Star (Ultra) and Kirby Dream Land 2.  My only problem with these games is that they are too easy like the Starfy Games.
Post by: conlycameobasher on August 01, 2014, 11:08:12 PM
Kirby 64 was my fav. So much 3D, such fun bosses, and a damn epic final encounter with one of the best boss tracks for the console. Canvas Curse was also a fav, for the neat mechanics and the equally epic final boss battle.

Currently playing Epic Yarn, which I'd been wanting to do for years. So quilty, so fun, so relaxing. No deaths in sight. So much chill... -w-