I Wanna Community

Fangames => Video Discussion => Topic started by: Ataosama on June 06, 2015, 06:42:20 AM

Title: I wanna kill the Happil - Captain Viridian & Officer Vermillion
Post by: Ataosama on June 06, 2015, 06:42:20 AM
httpss://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_o4NhdtMlk

Good boss, with production value and interesting attacks.

It is taken from "I wanna be the Diverse" but it's buffed a lot, and there are new attacks.
Title: Re: I wanna kill the Happil - Captain Viridian & Officer Vermillion
Post by: lawatson on June 06, 2015, 03:23:47 PM
Damn, dude. Looks really hard. Congrats!
Post by: Junior Nintendista on June 06, 2015, 04:11:13 PM
The first phase is possible, but the second phase, reaching the blue screen is impossible.
Post by: Ataosama on June 06, 2015, 04:19:43 PM

Thanks !

The first phase is possible, but the second phase, reaching the blue screen is impossible.

What do you mean by impossible ? Everything is possible, there is no god mode in the video. Reaching the blue screen is not even the hard part :/
Post by: infern0man1 on June 07, 2015, 09:54:34 AM
Just because one can't do it doesn't mean it's impossible; I really wish more people in the community understood this.

Anyways, congrats atao!
Post by: Junior Nintendista on June 22, 2015, 05:33:27 PM

Thanks !

What do you mean by impossible ? Everything is possible, there is no god mode in the video. Reaching the blue screen is not even the hard part :/
In my case it is impossible, for I am stuck there since last year and inadvertently I deleted the game from my computer a while ago, and the creator deleted download the game, and the people who are with the game not put to download . (sorry for my poor english)
Post by: verveplay on June 28, 2015, 10:05:55 AM
I actually really like Happil 1 and 2. I understand why people hate it, wasted effort, but that's maybe why I like it :P