I Wanna Community

Fangames => The Lounge => Topic started by: ShadowsDieAway on March 13, 2015, 10:05:22 AM

Title: K2 Overlay
Post by: ShadowsDieAway on March 13, 2015, 10:05:22 AM
I made a custom Twitch overlay for when I play the K2 Savage Mountain Challenge. Any suggestions on things I should change or add? Was trying to get a @ShadowsDieAway in there for twitter somewhere if possible but it may be too much distraction if I do. I may make the webcam window slightly smaller so I can fit it or other things in there.

(https://i.imgur.com/c4ugzHF.jpg)
Title: Re: K2 Overlay
Post by: Fireball7d7 on March 13, 2015, 02:15:55 PM
I would move the game name and on the top since you have it on the top left.  This is to maximize the size of the game window which I weigh higher than anything else since people come to watch you play.  Thats just my opinion though.
Post by: petsson12 on March 15, 2015, 07:44:26 AM
I don't think you need a "current game" text since you have a title card.
Post by: ShadowsDieAway on March 15, 2015, 08:22:31 AM
Yeah I actually changed this quite a bit since the picture but never updated it before I left for vacation. I have the game bigger, the splits going down the screen to show the enormity of the challenge, current game out, and line up the chat/webcam/text with current game pic on the left of the screen. If there are any other suggestions go right ahead!