I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Engines => Topic started by: kilgour22 on February 28, 2015, 06:58:42 PM

Title: I Wanna be the Engine Kilgour22 Style
Post by: kilgour22 on February 28, 2015, 06:58:42 PM
For the aspiring gamemaker out there unsure about which engine they should use to start off with, I've made a better (in my humble opinion) edition of the Yuutu Engine.

This is probably not the engine for an experienced gamemaker, due to there being explanations of some of the basic functions and gimmicks used in fangames. A whole bunch of bugs inside the Yuutu Engine have been fixed along with the dreaded restarting music, "good" water is the ony water available, no more cumbersome coding is needed to actually use the playMusic object and a few other things have been changed. I've taken the liberty of writing a few explanations of different functions in the engine and how to implement them for those inexperienced with Gamemaker. I based it off the struggles I had when I was just starting out  :atkHappy:

Hopefully this will be a little beneficial for beginners out there!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/c885avm671tyl6r/I_Wanna_be_the_Engine_Kilgour22_Style.zip