I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Topic started by: thebmxbandit11 on August 26, 2014, 03:59:07 PM

Title: I wanna be Minimal (second game)
Post by: thebmxbandit11 on August 26, 2014, 03:59:07 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/Cilb4Ix.png)

I wanna be Minimal is a short needle/spike game that I made over the past few days.  I tried to create something with an interesting art style and some fun platforming.  It is fully complete with a couple bosses and 3 stages.

Here is 2 screenshots of the game. (as usual I suggest playing without viewing these to avoid spoilers) :p

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

I hope you enjoy the game and if you enjoy it you should check out my last game ( I wanna play an adventure game ) for a similar feel, but with more gimmicks. :)

Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/bmd2yda1b5ba5av/I+wanna+be+Minimal.zip

Title: Re: I wanna be Minimal (second game)
Post by: JGBMaster on August 27, 2014, 03:16:58 PM
I love this game so much <3
Your first game was good but this one is great! Keep making this really cute games :3
Oh, and I love the music. It really suits the kind of atmosphere that the game has :D

Btw, I'm at 2nd boss  :4Head:
Post by: AbelTiero on August 27, 2014, 05:42:50 PM
Just finished the game and I enjoyed it a ton!
Everything just felt so smooth, you could have buffed some segments but still a really great game!
Oh and this is really incredible for your 2nd game, WOW!
Post by: Zero-G on August 27, 2014, 08:22:41 PM
good game,you did a good job on this ^.^b
Post by: TenShots on August 28, 2014, 09:02:30 PM
If you guys haven't played through this yet you definitely should.
Post by: Valioa on November 08, 2014, 10:55:55 PM
Beautiful~  :atkLove:
Post by: Joni on November 24, 2014, 01:52:56 PM
Im playing through this right now and have experienced a strange sensation:
Sometimes when I die holding left, then let go of left and restart, the kid will have moved one frame to the left. This even happens when I let go of left like 0.3 seconds before pressing r. I tested this quite a bit and was able to recreate it easily.

Aside from that the game is awesome, I played it til 2nd boss so far und will continue tomorrow most prob. :)
Post by: infern0man1 on November 24, 2014, 03:33:34 PM
That's the case for most fangames using the standard engines.
Post by: Joni on November 25, 2014, 03:57:43 AM
Oh wow, then I guess I just never noticed until now, lol.
Post by: Stepcore on December 03, 2014, 01:19:09 AM
I really like both your games, good job dude.
Post by: ShadowsDieAway on December 04, 2014, 08:34:36 PM
Just finished Minimal today, one of my favorite guy games played so far. Awesome job!
Post by: conlycameobasher on December 04, 2014, 09:48:25 PM
Made it past the first 11 screens, and must say this is one chill-ass game. The music, the ambiance, the symmetry, real top-notch, good chap. Though I'm very much a scrub at needle games, the design makes failure a bit more refreshing. Speaking of, each time I die I feel like grabbing myself a soda. I propose a Soda Challenge: each time you die, take a sip of your favorite carbonated beverage. Bonus points if it's a Fanta :D
Post by: Joni on December 05, 2014, 03:50:32 AM
Made it past the first 11 screens, and must say this is one chill-ass game. The music, the ambiance, the symmetry, real top-notch, good chap. Though I'm very much a scrub at needle games, the design makes failure a bit more refreshing. Speaking of, each time I die I feel like grabbing myself a soda. I propose a Soda Challenge: each time you die, take a sip of your favorite carbonated beverage. Bonus points if it's a Fanta :D
Bonus points if it's a beer. :Kappa: