I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Spimlaf22 on July 18, 2014, 05:15:33 AM

Title: BIG PROBLEM !!!
Post by: Spimlaf22 on July 18, 2014, 05:15:33 AM
I have a big problem when I start a Wannabe.
Every time I closed a game, the savedata is deleted automatically  :BibleThump: :BibleThump:
But, in every video I see, gamers opened a lot of games and they continue to play.
So, PLZ, what must I do for save my savedata ??
Once, In Kamilia 3, I was at the third stage  :SwiftRage: :SwiftRage: :SwiftRage:
Sorry for my bad english, I 'm french
Title: Re: BIG PROBLEM !!!
Post by: bacondounut on July 18, 2014, 05:26:25 AM
I have no idea if this will work but have you tried to copy and paste your save in a different file right before you close the game?

P.S I have know idea how your savedata is deleting automatically, it usually saves by it self.
Post by: Spimlaf22 on July 18, 2014, 05:49:01 AM
No savedata appears when (here kamilia2) is open. Once I close the game and I re-open the game, that's like I never played the game. Maybe this is WinRar ??
Post by: Plynq on July 18, 2014, 06:38:19 AM
Just never close the games...  :DapperKapper:
also getting to third stage without closing game is really good! :P
Post by: cl0udi on July 18, 2014, 07:00:00 AM
did you make a folder for the games? if you play them straight from the .rar or .zip file, it won't work
Post by: Spimlaf22 on July 18, 2014, 08:27:57 AM
When I download a game, it is in .rar all time and there is a folder ! Inside I can found the game, and the readme.txt, and the ssound.ddl but how can I save my game? I must have another format ? .rar dosen't work ?? What is your game fomat ?  :denKamilia: :denKamilia: :denKamilia: :denKamilia: :tenKapple: :tenKapple:
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on July 18, 2014, 08:34:56 AM
its not about the format, no matter if its zip or rar, i had the same problem on my old pc and sadly i didnt really find a solution :(
Post by: cl0udi on July 18, 2014, 08:54:42 AM
make a new folder and extract the files from the .rar or .zip to there. then it can make the save1 (or save2 or save3) files it needs for you to continue your game
Post by: Spimlaf22 on July 18, 2014, 09:09:41 AM
Thx  cl0udi Kamilia saves now ! thx everybody ! :kappaDisco: :denKamilia_v2: :denProgress: :DapperKapper: :ItsBoshyTime:
Post by: infern0man1 on July 18, 2014, 03:07:21 PM
Please don't spam emotes like that.

Locked.