I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Topic started by: FlippyTheYoshi on July 07, 2014, 01:13:32 PM

Title: I wanna be the Purple Trap
Post by: FlippyTheYoshi on July 07, 2014, 01:13:32 PM
First 1.0 fangame posted in this page, 3rd 1.0 fangame relased, oh well  :BionicBunion:

This is my first needle/trap fangame, it has 3 screens only.

Not much to say about it, enjoy!

https://www.mediafire.com/download/2ivsnpg60n62a21/I+wanna+be+the+Purple+Trap+v1.01.rar

Update!

v1.01 : Fixed background movement bug on "Thank you for playing" room
Title: Re: I wanna be the Purple Trap
Post by: JGBMaster on July 09, 2014, 04:36:02 AM
I downloaded it yesterday at night and played it a few minutes only. It's a bit hard and I died like 130 times to get to the 2nd save. I really like the design, the moving background and the music :3

I like the game. You should post some pictures of the game to attract more people ;)
Post by: FlippyTheYoshi on July 09, 2014, 06:17:31 AM
I downloaded it yesterday at night and played it a few minutes only. It's a bit hard and I died like 130 times to get to the 2nd save. I really like the design, the moving background and the music :3

I like the game. You should post some pictures of the game to attract more people ;)

I'd love to add pictures, but since this isn't an adventure type game and game only has 3 screens, I wouldn't like to spoil people the next rooms  :atkHappy:
Post by: wolfy135 on July 09, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

I'd love to add pictures, but since this isn't an adventure type game and game only has 3 screens, I wouldn't like to spoil people the next rooms  :atkHappy:

Then only show some of the saves  :Kappa:
I really like the challenge this game has, and it gives me very much of a Rukito feel with the traps and platforming
I am only on the second save, but I am really liking it :D