I Wanna Community

Fangames => Meet and Greet! => Topic started by: vlhx on May 27, 2014, 09:35:33 AM

Title: Well met!
Post by: vlhx on May 27, 2014, 09:35:33 AM
Long time twitch lurker here that finally decided to post something

Im a 23 year old guy coming from the cold lands of Finland, gaming has been something I have always enjoyed ever since I was a kid

I started my more focused lurking carreer for IWBTG around the release of KTK3 and ever since then I've been slowly getting more into fangames, moving from only watching them into actually playing and developing simple stuff with game maker. So far the most interesting category for me has been needle stuff due the extreme precision plus needing to know how the engine itself operates, this is something I enjoyed too during my Maplestory carreer where i considered myself pretty good at jump quests  :Kappa:

Another noteworthy game I used to play was Everybody Edits, a browser game with very similar elements to fangames in terms of user creativity and such but sadly the community slowly dying over there

Overall I really like the community here due the variety of people on it and I would love to be bigger part of it, but sadly Im lazy when it comes down to actually doing stuff  :ResidentSleeper:

TL;DR: hi
Title: Re: Well met!
Post by: Derpyhoovesiwbtg on May 27, 2014, 10:18:12 AM
Welcome to the forums, vlhx!  :atkHappy:
I hope you have a great time here  :atkWaifu:
Post by: infern0man1 on May 27, 2014, 10:57:44 AM
Welcome!  :atkHappy:
Post by: Sephalos on May 27, 2014, 05:38:05 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/nc8sKrr.png)

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one...
Welcome to the forum.
Post by: Zero-G on May 27, 2014, 06:00:13 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/nc8sKrr.png)

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one...
Welcome to the forum.

mel wet
Post by: klazen108 on May 27, 2014, 06:12:55 PM
Maplestory jump quests were the greatest :Kreygasm:

Welcome to the community, it's good to see lurkers coming out and joining the fun!
Post by: conlycameobasher on May 28, 2014, 09:27:46 PM
Welcome! I actually brew sima every year for Walpurgisnacht, so glad to have a Finlander in our midst!

Enjoy the sights and the sounds of communal agony and rage that is IWBTG fangamers. It's never a dull moment ;)