I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Chainsawface on May 26, 2014, 03:33:58 PM

Title: Cultured save bug
Post by: Chainsawface on May 26, 2014, 03:33:58 PM
I was playing I wanna get cultured. This is the first ever fan game I have ever played so it's taking me a while to get through the game. I'm on stage 6. I was in the room where the monsters come out of the floor when you jump on them. I made it through the screen and hit the touch save. I go in to the next room which is a VVVVVV type screen. I made it to the first save and died. When I reloaded I immediately died. Now every time I reload I immediately die. It seems like the guy is in the bottom left of the screen in the blocks when I reload, and he instantly dies every time.

I'm not sure what to do about this. If I started the game over it would take me days of grinding to get back where I was. I was really enjoying this game. Is there anything I can do? Or should I just restart? I tried to get the level skip programs but they seem off limits. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or anything. I am completely new to guy games and this community.
Title: Re: Cultured save bug
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on May 26, 2014, 05:43:57 PM
press L
Post by: klazen108 on May 26, 2014, 05:53:32 PM
(to elaborate, pressing L will warp you back to the start of the room - you can use this if you ever get stuck somewhere)
Post by: Chainsawface on May 26, 2014, 06:05:55 PM
Thank you very much. Did not know you could do that.