I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Mega Kid Gaming on January 22, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Title: Boss Rush In Fangames
Post by: Mega Kid Gaming on January 22, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
Some questions are very short of my fangames but it will help my diagnostic more.
Which fangame have bossrush ? HELP ME !
Title: Re: Boss Rush In Fangames
Post by: ViTheGhost on January 23, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
A lot of fangames have a boss rush. The majority of medley games have a boss rush. Some of the more noteworthy/well-known (for better or for worse) are Kamilia 2/3, Series Z 3, Kill The Shadowlink, and Kill Originality.
Post by: Mega Kid Gaming on January 25, 2018, 12:26:08 AM

thank you but those games i know but i never finished there. So, I need other games.
Post by: Paragus on January 25, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
I Wanna Get Cultured 2 has an optional Boss Rush that gives unlocks.

I Wanna Crysis also has a very cool boss rush that uses a scoring system.
Post by: Astrophil on February 21, 2018, 06:48:47 PM
I wanna Picture, I wanna Rose Gear, I wanna be the LoveTrap, I wanna be the Device and I wanna be the OneLife all have boss rushes featuring buffed versions of the regular bosses found in those games, but with the exception of Picture, they're optional.

I wanna be the Forehead 2 has an optional EX boss rush with harder versions of bosses from the creator's previous games.

I wanna Scribble has a classic, Megaman-style boss rush but you only have one life. I wanna Classic also has a boss rush with original bosses that you have to clear in one go.