I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Lukephos on February 01, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

Title: NANG running really slowed down
Post by: Lukephos on February 01, 2017, 11:24:25 AM
I mean thats just it really. Dont know why but it runs at a really slowed down pace. First IWBTG game ive tried other than the original so i dont know if its just this one. All I did was open the game in the winrar folder so i dont know if I need to do something else first before playing.
Title: Re: NANG running really slowed down
Post by: Artardss on February 01, 2017, 12:56:43 PM
I mean thats just it really. Dont know why but it runs at a really slowed down pace. First IWBTG game ive tried other than the original so i dont know if its just this one. All I did was open the game in the winrar folder so i dont know if I need to do something else first before playing.

I don't know if it will fix your initial problem, but you should unzip the winrar folder. If you keep the game in the winrar folder you can't save the game, and other issues may arise as well. If that doesn't fix your problem you could try to do the stuff in this message: https://iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=2308.msg17444#msg17444