I Wanna Community

Fangames => User-Made Creations => Topic started by: Arclooper on April 08, 2016, 10:34:10 PM

Title: I wanna be the coolest
Post by: Arclooper on April 08, 2016, 10:34:10 PM
Do you think you're edgy and dank af? Do you like guns, explosions, speed and terrible OCs? Then this game is for you!

All jokes aside this is my first fangame, it's pretty short but I did try to make it a fun game with actual platforming, despite the meme-theme. Nothing too special, but I hope you enjoy it.

httpss://www.dropbox.com/s/ja5761a7x7u6c0j/IWBT%20Coolest.rar?dl=0
Title: Re: I wanna be the coolest
Post by: ThePolaroid on April 08, 2016, 10:37:11 PM
Coolest is definitely worth a playthrough, it's got fun platforming, a good boss and ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ
Post by: Wolsk on April 09, 2016, 12:38:58 AM
it's good tbh
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on April 09, 2016, 01:52:41 PM
Not bad
Post by: Arclooper on April 09, 2016, 05:18:23 PM
Sorry about your eyes moose  :BibleThump: I tried to balance it out between meme and actual graphics but I guess it was still too much to the meme side, I'll try to be more careful if I ever make another game.

Thanks everyone for playing and commenting, hope it was overall an enjoyable game :o
Post by: Kyir on April 10, 2016, 10:44:40 AM
The platforming was creative, but unnecessarily easy. The boss was better, because it got interesting patterns that were more challenging to understand and survive. So, you've got good ideas, but games really need to be harder than that.

It's also possible the game was just intended for newer or less skilled players? Not everything needs to be finger-shatteringly difficult.
Post by: Aelya on April 10, 2016, 02:13:07 PM
it's good :o i got quickly bored of the sprites and music but that's me :p

The platforming was creative, but unnecessarily easy. The boss was better, because it got interesting patterns that were more challenging to understand and survive. So, you've got good ideas, but games really need to be harder than that.
oh man we got a pro over here