I Wanna Community

Fangames => Game Design => Programming Questions => Topic started by: Junior Nintendista on September 06, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

Title: I need help to make the handling of line and shadow fading according to the move
Post by: Junior Nintendista on September 06, 2015, 10:44:02 AM
I was wondering how does the shadow of the image according to the movement.

(https://i.imgur.com/VN4ZzNq.png)

For example : in the screenshot above, the line will disappear with the move, if you help me, I would be very grateful.
Title: Re: I need help to make the handling of line and shadow fading according to the move
Post by: Anon70000 on September 06, 2015, 11:09:10 AM
Script:
(click to show/hide)
objShadow (Visible, not solid)
Step Event:
(click to show/hide)
Title: Re: I need help to make the handling of line and shadow fading according to the move
Post by: Junior Nintendista on September 06, 2015, 11:17:08 AM
I have to create the shadow from the line without creating a new object.
Post by: pieceofcheese87 on September 06, 2015, 11:49:48 AM
why?
Post by: Junior Nintendista on September 06, 2015, 11:59:07 AM
why?
Because I'm doing I Wanna Call Me It and I Wanna Be The UltraPlayers for I Wanna Kill The Creator (medley game), and is line makes shadow without object.

(click to show/hide)
Post by: BaronBlade on September 06, 2015, 12:40:13 PM
Is there any reason you can't just delete the second object once the line is gone?
Post by: Junior Nintendista on September 06, 2015, 12:58:02 PM
Is there any reason you can't just delete the second object once the line is gone?
I could even, but the shadow is made from the line.