I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: InvisiblePanda on May 03, 2015, 02:49:27 AM

Title: Need some tips for this jump (and its name)
Post by: InvisiblePanda on May 03, 2015, 02:49:27 AM
Hey guys,

yesterday I started playing "I wanna be the 3200min" and while everything went kinda smoothly, I came to a point I where I need some advice. It's this jump:

(https://i.imgur.com/9A6FTTD.jpg)

I guess I'll have to grind this one out, but I wonder how to go on about it? What do I even have to do (if I don't do a 1frame jump, that is)? The jump before that was similar, and I managed to do it with bonking first, but I don't know if that's the way to go with this one. Appreciate any tips/tricks, thanks!
Btw, does this jump have a name (in the game, it's filled squares instead of the invert)?
Title: Re: Need some tips for this jump (and its name)
Post by: ilvpag on May 03, 2015, 04:17:04 AM
This is usually called floor invert and you'll have to just bonk into it and short hop out, not too sure if you have to 1 frame.
Post by: Joni on May 03, 2015, 12:16:51 PM
Maybe we should eventually create a "Ask questions about jumps here"-thread, if it doesnt exist already? Or rename this one?  :kalCultured:
Post by: infern0man1 on May 03, 2015, 03:36:19 PM
This jump is possible with just bonking on the last pixel of the first block and then bonking on the second, no 1 or 2 frame hops are necessary iirc