I Wanna Community

Fangames => Game Design => Programming Questions => Topic started by: Neos33 on April 20, 2015, 10:00:37 PM

Title: Help me Timer angle ( Draw Event )
Post by: Neos33 on April 20, 2015, 10:00:37 PM
BibleThump
Someone help me in this ?
(click to show/hide)

I can't do same angle in the second Picture
(click to show/hide)

Help
Sorry my English
Title: Re: Help me Timer angle ( Draw Event )
Post by: Sephalos on April 21, 2015, 01:01:51 AM
if you're drawing a sprite do draw_sprite_ext(sprite,subimg,x,y,xscale,yscale,rot,color,alpha) and have the yscale be -1.

if you're drawing a text, use draw_text_transformed(x,y,string,xscale,yscale,angle) and have the yscale be -1.
Post by: YoSniper on April 21, 2015, 04:27:14 PM
if you're drawing a sprite do draw_sprite_ext(sprite,subimg,x,y,xscale,yscale,rot,color,alpha) and have the yscale be -1.

if you're drawing a text, use draw_text_transformed(x,y,string,xscale,yscale,angle) and have the yscale be -1.

I think keeping the yscale at 1 would be fine. You'd just have to make sure that angle = 180. If you just flip the yscale, the text will show up backwards.
Post by: Sephalos on April 21, 2015, 04:40:04 PM

I think keeping the yscale at 1 would be fine. You'd just have to make sure that angle = 180. If you just flip the yscale, the text will show up backwards.
I guess that's true, I forgot to consider that the text would need to be both xscale -1 and yscale -1
Post by: lemonxreaper on April 22, 2015, 01:50:16 PM
might be important to also make sure the text is aligned to the center, or flipping the scales might offset it on flip.
Post by: Neos33 on April 24, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

I never use draw_text_transformed , thank you