I Wanna Community

Fangames => Help, Suggestions & Feedback => Topic started by: YoSniper on July 30, 2014, 10:31:45 PM

Title: Personal Messenger Doesn't Work Anymore
Post by: YoSniper on July 30, 2014, 10:31:45 PM
I haven't posted about this recently because I figured it would go away, but it has been at least a couple of weeks and I still cannot send personal messages to anybody.

Every time I try, the page merely times out, and I assume that the message does not get sent.

When I've accessed this forum from my mobile device, I've occasionally seen a warning that says "High Server Load Detected." Not sure if that is related, but I would really like the ability to send PMs again, just in case I need to.
Title: Re: Personal Messenger Doesn't Work Anymore
Post by: JGBMaster on July 31, 2014, 05:22:32 AM
You're right. I sent like 3 message and they don't appear in "Sent Items". I thought they didn't appear because they were replies and responses from the 1st message but nope.
Post by: klazen108 on July 31, 2014, 09:42:59 AM
I can confirm, the same thing has been happening to me since, uh, forever. No "your message has been sent", no messages in my "Sent Items", just a small line of text on messages that I reply to that states "You have forwarded or responded to this message". Starzor-sama, onegaishimasu :denRin:
Post by: YoSniper on July 31, 2014, 11:01:58 AM
Just to elaborate, I have confirmed that the messages I've sent HAVE gotten sent.

I'm just not sure how long I need to wait before it is safe to navigate to another page.

And yeah, no notice and no archive.
Post by: Paragus on July 31, 2014, 12:17:37 PM
You may want to just try to get the people's skype and Steam (or twitch Tv).  I think a lot of us use those for the most part to talk to each other.  I'm sure Starzor will take a look at this when he gets a chance.
Post by: Sephalos on August 02, 2014, 09:16:08 AM
I don't think the message system has been working since starz0r switched hosts. Like paragus said, I'd say at least 95% of the community is on skype, steam and twitchTV.

If you do have skype, add me "sephalosx". I should be able to get you in touch with pretty much anyone you need.