Author Topic: I wanna challenge 100 trials bug? Alternative wanted  (Read 186 times)

thehay95

• Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 73.0.3683.103 Chrome 73.0.3683.103
    • View Profile
    • tìm người giữ em bé tại tphcm
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
I wanna challenge 100 trials bug? Alternative wanted
« on: April 14, 2019, 03:32:12 PM »
Hey guys,

I watched someone (I think his nick was Fate) play an I Wanna game this morning and really wanted to try one. Someone in the stream chat recommended me I Wanna Challenge 100 Trials, so I downloaded it and got to level 81 so far. My problem: I can't play on. For some reason I'm stuck in the air next to the save point, where I shot it. But it wasn't like this from the start, as I remember trying the stage start twice, and on the third reload I got "stuck" there and don't know why. I can still shoot the save and in the other direction, but I can't jump or do anything else.
Is there anything I can do to fix a save in this game or even put me back 1 level (I'd have to do the boss again but that wouldn't be that bad)? It'd suck if I wasted 2.5 hours just like that :/

If not, do you have any alternative suggestion as to what fangame I could try out? Preferably a mostly bug-free one please ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Denferok

• Community Manager
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 73.0.3683.103 Chrome 73.0.3683.103
    • View Profile
    • My stream
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: I wanna challenge 100 trials bug? Alternative wanted
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 06:54:51 PM »
This is a rare bug involving subpixels, it can happen very rarely in almost all fangames, there's no way to get out without resorting to save hacking, you'll probably need to ask someone for a save or just restart