Author Topic: Logo Contest For My Weekly Series - THE RESULTS!!!  (Read 1112 times)

Aronax

• Wannabe
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Logo Contest For My Weekly Series - THE RESULTS!!!
« on: March 22, 2017, 11:28:22 AM »
Thanks everyone who has participated in the logo contest, we had a lot of submissions, so much so that I had to delay the end date 3 whole times but that just means there is more amazing artwork that has been made. Below are the results and who has won! The contest was tallied by some of the most trustworthy people in the community to make sure that it was not a biased decision and the results will be based on those tallied votes.

If you have won, then please DM me on Discord regarding your prize, and I hope to do one of these again in the future!

First Place - Wolfiexe

Thanks Wolfi for your awesome design which won over all the judges with a massive 5 votes for number one!

Second Place - Patrick

In second place comes Patrick's submission which got 4 votes for number one!

Third Place - AlextheTroller

In third place by AlextheTroller's submission which got 3 votes for number one!

Thanks again for all the submissions guys, here is all of them in an Imgur too look at!
https://imgur.com/a/YZ4Ml

Again if you won, please DM me so we can talk about the prizes!
Don't ask me to test bosses. It will always be a no.

patrickgh3

• Spike Dodger
  • stay optimistic! :D
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    • View Profile
    • Github
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: Logo Contest For My Weekly Series - THE RESULTS!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 01:44:04 PM »
There were a lot of nice entries, good job everyone! Also a quote from Aronax from Discord: "Forgot to add although Wolfi won, all the other logo's will be used a while after the winners one to make sure everyones logo's get seen, plus they are all awesome so why not!"