Author Topic: I Don't Wanna Be Fat  (Read 1672 times)

Rgs

• Wannabe
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
I Don't Wanna Be Fat
« on: February 28, 2017, 03:52:29 PM »
Hey, guys!
We make a new fan-made game - I Don't Wanna Be Fat.

The story is kinda easy:

This is a story about Jake - the fat guy. Everyone hates him, because of his excess weight. Everyone makes jokes about him. Jake tired of this. And he decides: "I DON'T WANNA BE FAT"
Jake bought 4 packs of dietary flakes and then in his house came clown from "WAC DONUTS", stole all Jake's flakes and gave to Jake burgers and ran away.
Now help Jake slim - defeat this clown and kill epic bosses!

Note:
At this moment we made only 3 worlds (1 World = 8 Levels and Boss) and version of the game is 1.0.0
We definitely will make patches, updates, bug-fixes and other stuff, so stay tuned!

We hope you'll enjoy this, link to the game: https://gamejolt.com/games/idwbf/238252
Thanks!

RandomFangamer

• Cherry Eater
  • Pico Pico Piiiiiii
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 53.0 Firefox 53.0
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: I Don't Wanna Be Fat
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 04:33:46 PM »
Overall the fangame was enjoyable, but it had a few flaws
  • To me, the controls felt a little awkward, although this is probably because I'm used to traditional controls
  • The collisions with the grass platforms are broken, I would suggest using a invisible rectangular mask in the platforms for collision and/or making them jump through.
  • Give the player a collision mask like in the Gamemaker engines to make collisions work better
  • When shooting the shooting sound plays twice, it seems to me that two bullets are being created. so that could be why.
  • Make the room reset after the player dies so credits, switches, etc. will reset unless the player saves.
  • Maybe add some sound effect for collecting the credits - even the Mario coin sound would work
Lastly
(click to show/hide)

:ItsBoshyTime: o o o o o :denProgress: o o o o o :paraKid: